1. Do reading for class!
60 pages for history,
essays for Creative Writing, and
“Fall of the House of Usher” for Am. Lit.
2. Get stuff together for SPROUT and MPIRG for the Earth Day Fair.
3. Add SoS people to the Google group/follow up on some calls. Email those same SoS people the articles on fundraising.
4. Email the people I started emailing yesterday about fundraising. (aka Beg for money for Summer of Solutions)
5. Put the people I’m contacting for money into the google doc for SoS. Put the participants I’ve talked to into google doc for SoS.
6. Go to work.
7. Meet with SPROUT at 8:15 tonight.
8. Table for MPIRG? Keep self sane, and don’t table for MPIRG.
9. Rehearse lines for Acting/start memorizing.
10. BREATHE! YOGA AT SOME POINT!
11. Eat well. Self, it is important to treat your body like a temple. You will feel better.
12. Figure out my dreaded Love Life. I kind of hate being polyamorous right now.
13. Set up henna parties for fundraising.
14. Figure out whether I’m applying to go to the climate talks at Copenhagen.
Those last four aren’t absolutely necessary, but they’d be nice to have figured out sometime before next week. Though I think the Love Life thing will be a perpetual journey – that’s the thing about those, there’s no way to actually ever figure them out until you’ve been in a relationship for at least a year.
Meeeeeeh. Off to do stuff now, and stop being stressed out. Will update the list at the end of the day.