Oscillating wildly these days between really content and zen, and then suddenly freaking out and everything being wrong. My moods are swinging so hard I’ve got emotional whiplash.
I blame finals. Holidays can’t come soon enough.
Things I have to do before the semester ends:
1. Give a presentation on my paper for Renaissance Drama.
2. Finish writing my paper for Renaissance Drama (10-12 pages)
3. Write my paper for 21st Century Novel (haven’t even finished the research for it yet … ugh, 10-12 pages)
4. Finish writing/editing my paper for Development to Globalization. (15-20 pages)
5. Turn paper for Devglob into website.
6. Study and take final for Biodiversity and Conservation Biology.
7. Class participation evaluation (I feel almost certain that I will forget to do this)
… that’s a shorter list than I thought it would be. Awesome!
Only problem is that it’s full of things that are kind of large … damn. Oh well. I will get it all done; I always do. The papers are all due a week from tomorrow, the final is on Wednesday.
There are also some personal life things that I need to take care of before I can go home for the holidays. Aiming to leave the cities a week from Saturday, and will get a little over a week with my parents. I think a lot of sleeping and yoga will be involved. I’ll also probably help my dad out at the place in the country for a while (working off some debt …).
Stressed about money these days, particularly feeling guilty about not being financially independent, and wanting to take the load off of my parents a little bit. Also on a really strict budget, and sticking to it, but that means it’s kind of hard to have a social life that doesn’t involve watching a lot of movies that I already own or on my Netflix streaming, knitting, and cooking.
Not that those things aren’t desirable, it’s just that … yeah, I can’t see concerts, go to a movie, or eat out more than twice a week. (this wouldn’t be a problem if so many things with friends didn’t involve food …) I’ve discovered that most of the time, eating out averages about $10. Murrrrrr. Problem.
Exhausted now. Bedtime.